- 25g fresh yeast
- 1.5 cups of water
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 sp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- tsp sugar
How to make
- In a cup of warm water, mix a teaspoon of sugar, then dissolve the fresh years. Leave it for a few minutes until bubbly
- Put 1.5 cups of flour in a big bowl, mix in salt. Make a space in the middle and pour the warm water and dough.
- Mix well, adding water and flour as needed, then mix some more until the dough isn’t sticky anymore
- Cover it with oil and put it in a bowl, covered by two kitchen towels, in a warm place. Leave for about an hour if you can, it not at least give it 15 minutes.
- Once it’s rised, it’s ready to use
Q: For how long should I be mixing the dough?
A: My grandma’s rule: until you start feeling a bit sweaty